Version 35558 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - March 27 2014
- This update is primarily to improve the networking backend.
- If game provisioning is disabled Start Match Search gets a proper error message.
- Better error message for game version not matching.
- Capturing quest objectives now starts at a slow progress rate before transitioning to a fast one rather than from nothing during the capture charge time.
- Only matched games have AFK detection on now.
- Players who were not flagged as AFK but were accidently disconnected before rewards were given out still receive their reward.
- Fixed bug that allowed Ermuk's tripwire to kill various creeps almost instantly.
- Updated descriptions for SpellSense, Detonate and Counterspell Armor.
- Added proper FireShroud art.
- Some texture improvements to the south west area.
- Renamed "VIP" buff from Path to Ascension (now "Ascension Candidate"), rewrote buff description, as well description for "Ascended Hero".
- Edited "Adventurer's Bow" item description to reflect the latest design tweaks (it grants Critical Strike Chance rather than Attack Speed).
- Renamed "VIP Chest" from Path to Ascencion (now "Divine Chalice"), rewrote unit description.
Hud and User InterfaceEdit
- Actually added the new icon for the "mute" button.
- More Hero Gear art added.
- New "owned" and "selected" overlays for the shop.
- Fixed a bug where surrender button would show up at the wrong time.
- New and On Sale tags properly setup in the store.
- Open wiki" is now just "wiki".
- Having no input mapping will no longer crash when attempting to render hotkey text.
- Improved average wait time calculation.
- Fixed art for Troll treasure effect.
- Fix for some users being unable to start the game.
For the official and most up to date Steam version of these patch notes, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251970/discussions/7/540737414266497438/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.