Version 37918 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - June 24 2014
- Fix bug with Bataar's Crushing Tackle that caused it not to deal any damage to targets it couldn't displace rather than just prevent their displacement.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Crowd Control removal abilities, items, and Glyphs to be unusable while under the effect of Vexie's Faerie Ring.
HUD and User InterfaceEdit
- Fixed bug causing health cost highlighting in bottom bar health bar to be rendered in the ability resource bar by mistake.
- Added new minimap ping artwork.
- You can hover over a Friend and see their in-game state Hero selection, game time and KDA.
- Re-proportioned large wide hero icon in game history list.
- Adjusted layout of post game stats / game history details..
- Fixed a bug with the Banner Carousel code where it'd flicker on first loading up the game.
- Banner Carousel rotation slowed down to 15 seconds.
- Banner Carousel now pauses on mouse over.
- Added hyperlink to Solarus Collection Banner.
- Added Facebook, Twitter and Youtube buttons.
- Apprentice Bundle Icon now has Bundle style art.
- Fixed steam version of Promotion Chest icon.
- Vice and Virtue are now reactivated.
- Fixed rare server time outs.
- Continued to refine ability tooltips.
- Major memory optimizations.
- Fix front-end and in-game slow-downs.
- Fixed Vice+Virtue reporting and missing buttons.
- Steam account in-game information now updates the Hero name properly.
- Vallamere reverted to his previous state.
- Updated social media buttons.
For the official and most up to date Steam version of these patch notes, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251970/discussions/7/522730700603071387/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.