Version 42616 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age February 6 2015
New QuickCast ImprovementsEdit
- Now Steam Cloud enabled.
- Added to the keybinding control panel.
- Switched to use an OnOffButton instead of toggleBox.
HUD and UserInterfaceEdit
- Bottom bar mana regen font reduced in size to match health regen.
- Buff duration bar changed to match buff icon. The underlay was also tweaked to have a few pixels above the bar and a pixel below for more clarity.
- Added new input mapping display in tooltips.
- Fixed various missing tooltip icons.
- Fixed various typos.
- Revised Hud-MajorAlert-MinionSpawnCountdown to match what the Chronicler actually says.
- Revised names and tool tips for the Options -> Gameplay screen.
- Changed the default key for "drop quest item" from I to K.
- Improved Advanced Casting group controls.
- Added new icon and tooltip for Double XP week.
- Cleanup layout of options dialog graphics panel and lined up the primary buttons to match the in-game HUD positions.
- Create custom game dialog now has a region drop down box instead of a button to open up the region picker dialog.
- Lobbymode and region comboboxes handle not having a selected item properly.
- Hint text colors fixed so they don't look like real text when nothing is entered into the text entry.
- Fixed bug where some buttons wouldn't play hover and pressed sounds.
- Memory optimizations.
For the official and most up to date Steam version of these patch notes, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251970/discussions/7/606068060824915322/.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.