If you would like to help translate Sins of a Dark Age, it's really easy to help with a single word, sentence or multiple lines. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Write firstname.lastname@example.org with your Gmail address and the language(s) you would like to edit.
2. After we open grant access to your Gmail account, open drive.google.com (or you can access it from Gmail following the picture reference below):
3. Click on "Shared with me".
4. Click on Translations.
5. Click on the language you are interested in helping with. This will open a spreadsheet.
de -> German
es -> Spanish
fr -> French
it -> Italian
pl -> Polish
pt -> Portuguese
ro -> Romanian
ru -> Russian
uk -> Ukrainian
6. Column B is the section you can edit and Column C is the English master. You can safely ignore all other columns.
7. Search for the lines you would like to edit and make your changes. All edits are saved automatically.
8. To see your changes in a public build you don't need to do anything. Every time we build an update we will synchronize to the latest version of the language and include it for public release.
Thanks so much for your help :)