Recruit Dragon Slayers from the shadow of your Keep, and head into the forest to defeat the mighty beast within.
Time Limit: 8:00 minutes
Buffs: Molten Breath
Buffs: Dragon's Fury
- At the start of the Quest return to your Keep to recruit the Dragon Slayers, Quest-specific pets that will fight beside you against any enemy (not just the Dragon). When these units die, you can recruit another pair by returning to your Keep.
- With powerful attacks and one of the strongest debuffs in the game, the Siege Dragon is a devastating foe. Very few Heroes can slay one single-handed, even with the aid of the Dragon Slayers. Junglers who see that the Quest will occur at some point in the match should strongly consider investing in the "Epic Assault" upgrade for Slaughter, as well as "Team Shield" upgrade for Bulwark.
- While the Siege Dragon is immune to crowd control, it is not immune to other debuffs. Apply as many as you possibly can and cross your fingers.
- It is important to manage "aggro" from the Siege Dragon. Molten Breath will stack on a Hero until they are extremely vulnerable to attack. Heroes should take turns drawing the Dragon's ire then retreating to heal and lose the debuff. Note that if the Siege Dragon completely de-aggros it may reset, and all of your hard-won damage will be lost.
- Thanks to Molten Breath, the Siege Dragon can completely change the course of team fights that happen around it. If you are the second team to the dragon, try to find enemy Heroes with Molten Breath stacks (they will appear to be on fire), and take advantage of the debuff while you can.
- To avoid not only Molten Breath stacks but also ambushes, key damage dealers should consider attacking the dragon from within nearby Brush.
- Killing the dragon provides 350 gold to the entire team, and the entire team earns the Dragon's Fury buff. There is no other gold bounty for the Quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.